Re: Tablature (Pedal Steel again) - Change lines

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Tablature (Pedal Steel again) - Change lines
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 22:23:12 +0100

On 2015-01-13 22:12, Pierre Perol-Schneider wrote:

Sure you can.
BTW, I just took a look on the web in order to see how those tablatures
look like, so I've added some options :

<Snip>

Wow!!

It's almost perfect!
Since you are using the same notes for the normal Staff and the TabStaff the normal Staff will show the wrong notes. This since the pedals changes the string tuning A raises the 5 string 1 tone, 8=g', 8A=a', and F raises string 4 ½ a tone, c'' = cis''

If you can figure out someway to make this automagically then... !!!!!

Thank you very, very much!

// Anders

--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.