Re: switching stem direction within voice to avoid collisions

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: switching stem direction within voice to avoid collisions
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:45:02 +0100

thanks for the quick solution.

I've adapted the example of Pierre, to a score without the use of contexts and omitted assigning a voice to the 'voiceTwo' part. That made it possible for the 'mergeDifferentlyHeadedOn' to show the half-note. Using contexts lilypond threw an error when not assigning that voice.

I don't know if it's good practice, but it works...

thanks again :-)

grtz,

Bart