Re: CHanging key.size, accidental.size and stem.size in gregorianMusic

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: CHanging key.size, accidental.size and stem.size in gregorianMusic
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 07:50:44 +0100

Hi,

do you really want the note heads to be bigger than the staff space (see second
neume)? And the clefs, accidentals so small? Or is this just an incomplete
workaround because the staff size change did not work for you?

#(layout-set-staff-size 30) works for me if I write it in your layout block:

\layout {
  #(layout-set-staff-size 30)

That’s where it belongs. Perhaps the lyrics font size needs to be adjusted then.

Cheers,
Joram