Order of operations

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Order of operations
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:14:12 +0100

Hi all,

how can I hook into the last stage of processing of a LilyPond score?

David Nalesnik provided me with a function through overriding NonMusicalPaperColumn.after-line-breaking with a custom function. For each line break this can write some information to a file. However, I would like to write some finishing information after the last item has been processed, and I don't see how I can achieve that.

I tried out my new knowledge and wrote an engraver, but it turns out that its 'finalize' procedure is executed before the .after-line-breaking is processed.

So is there anything I can hook into that is just before the end of the processing sequence?

TIA
Urs