Re: Hungarian Gregorian

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Hungarian Gregorian
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 12:44:29 +0100

Hi Sister Judit,

I finally changed the ornament function (see attached "modernGregorian.ily" ).
Syntax is easy:

'note' -\tweak extra-offset #'(X .Y) \orn

Another problem of us, taht we use
 \language "deutsch"
which means we have h instead of b

Simply add :

 melisma = #(define-music-function (parser location mus)
     (ly:music?)
     #{
        { \neume { $mus } h }
     #})

In your file (or replace it in modernGregorian.ily").

Now it can cause a bit difficulty like this in the attechement.

Another not a "big" proble, just a bit :-) that when we write a music in A mayor, outside the melisma we have to write "cis"
inside a melisma a "c". Is it complicated to unite? Either cis or c ?

Yes I know this is anoying but, franckly speaking, not easy to achieve.
I'll thnik about it anyway. ;)

HTH,
Pierre