Closing key and two staves on the same line

From: Kaj
Subject: Closing key and two staves on the same line
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 14:20:10 +0100

Is this possible to accomplish in LilyPond?

I have two wishes:

1. To put the short coda on its own staff, but without breaking the line. Just a short space to the preceding staff.

2. To put the key signature before the final bar line, so this will be the really last bar line on the staff. From a pure musical point of view the key change is not necessary, as the segno is situated in a part without accidentals (c major) but  I want it as a reminder for the musician. Anything I have done so far results in a new measure after the closing double bar line where the natural accidental is written.

/Kaj