Vertical axis grob error

From: Chris Trahan
Subject: Vertical axis grob error
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:56:50 -0600

When I compile a score that I'm working on I'm getting the following errors.

programming error: could not find this grob's vertical axis group in the vertical alignment
continuing, cross fingers

I can't seem to recreate the problem in a simple example and the source file is 533 lines long so I don't want to post it here unless it's necessary.

Can anyone give me an idea of what to look for? I realize that this is very vague. I'm looking for suggestions of what to look for, if that is possible.

Thanks,
Chris