Re: Indenting arbitrary lines

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Indenting arbitrary lines
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 09:49:58 -0800

> Then you probably need to use explicit X-offset adjustments — see
> <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/explicit-staff-and-system-positioning>
>  for more details.

Thanks for this. I went through the example and tried my best to
incorporate it into my software and resultant Lilypond files but since
I wasn't really sure what it/I was doing I couldn't get the results I
wanted.

For now I'm just coloring the "spine notes" red. It's not perfect but
I think it gets the job done pretty well.

Thanks,
Dave