Re: Intel Mac OS X 10.8.5 - LilyPond Prefs

From: Peter Teeson
Subject: Re: Intel Mac OS X 10.8.5 - LilyPond Prefs
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 15:56:18 -0500

Thanks for your replies.
Kieran is correct inasmuch I am using the Mac OS X app.
I didn't realize that the LilyPond preferences were only for the editor.
That's not what OS X preferences usually limit themselves to.

IAC that's OK with me as I don't use the LilyPond built in editor.
Instead I use TextWrangler and have made my own CLM to use with it so I get
syntax colouring.
(Yes I am aware of Nicola Vitacolonna's contribution)

And Yes I looked into Frecobaldi and the other alternate offerings but
concluded that TextWrangler was sufficient for me.

respect…

Peter