Re: Two types of glissandi in the same score?

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Two types of glissandi in the same score?
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 18:27:06 +0000

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 3:21 AM, torchflame <address@hidden> wrote:
Any help on this matter would be much appreciated.

Hi Torchflame,

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do. If you want to create a glissando function you have to give it a name. The two examples you posted have no names so I suppose there is no way for you to call them in your code (but I can't be sure without seeing it).

Anyway if I understand you correctly you can simply put these things into a normal LilyPond variable with tweaks like this:

\version "2.18.2"

glissArrow =
-\tweak bound-details.right.arrow ##t
\glissando

glissArrowDashed =
-\tweak bound-details.right.arrow ##t
-\tweak style #'dashed-line
\glissando

myMusic = { b1\glissArrow b\glissArrowDashed b }

\score {
  \myMusic