Re: adding tagged markup to mmrest-of-length

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: adding tagged markup to mmrest-of-length
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:43:08 -0400

Hi Simon,

> after some trial and error and \displayMusic I got the attached solution with
> a music function.

I look forward to checking it out — thanks!

> It would have been nicer to receive an attachment ready for opening in
> frescobaldi and starting work, though. I had to write some context and
> restore some auto-corrected ' and " before I could have a go.

My apologies. It was such an arcane request, I figured either someone already
had the answer at their fingertips, or they wouldn’t even try to solve the
problem.

Next time, I will not underestimate the enthusiasm of people like you on the
list: I will provide a minimal example to start from.

Thanks again,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info