Re: Creating cut-away or scrapbook scores in LilyPond

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Creating cut-away or scrapbook scores in LilyPond
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 14:36:21 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Klaus Blum [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Abraham,

whether or not this type of score makes sense... here is what I've got so far:

I've added some comments in the score.
One problem that I couldn't solve: The more beats are skipped until the woodwinds begin, the more the instrument names move to the left. Can anyone help?

Klaus,

Nice work! It would have taken me quite a while to get that close. However, I couldn't see the instrument names at all...

- Abraham