Re: Creating cut-away or scrapbook scores in LilyPond

From: Stephen MacNeil
Subject: Re: Creating cut-away or scrapbook scores in LilyPond
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 00:29:14 -0400

Well as it's been pointed out in another thread from Simon. My work is sometimes a bit hacky!

However I look at it this way if something needs to be done I do it the best I can with the knowledge I have at the time.
If there is no solution then I think hacky works until one better comes along! after all what is the alternative - not to do it? Wait?

Anyway it's Hacky :) i use two scores one for the intro and one for the body etc. BUT it works! and after all i am more concerned about having a printable sheet then having it the LP way. I figure any solution is better then non!

That said sure you can have it but it's a big file and i was already nailed on improper spacing and <<>> \\ etc. so I can send it if you like. let me know.

Stephen