Re: Fw: Re[2]: coloring voices vs systemStartDelimiterHierarchy

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Fw: Re[2]: coloring voices vs systemStartDelimiterHierarchy
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 17:19:13 +0200

Hello Thomas,

I’m not familiar with this function, but I can help about the last two items:

Am 10.06.2015 um 14:48 schrieb Thomas Schuch:
3. Beams
If the colored area stops in the middle of a beam, the second part of the beam gets colored, while the NoteHeads and Stems remain black as intended. I know, that every Beam is one single object, but is there a possibility to divide such a beam and color only the first part?
Well, you could use two (manual) beams: { a[ b] c[ d] } – but I imagine that’s not what you intended. Colouring only part of a single beam is very difficult, I think, but with enough programming knowledge (virtually) everything is possible in Lilypond…

4. LedgerLines
I find it strange, that the LedgerLines remain colored...
They should be depend on the color of the NoteHead and if there are more Notes simultaneously (for example <a'' f'''>), the LedgerLines should change their color bottom-up after each NoteHead.
LedgerLineSpanner continues as long as StaffSymbol also continues, so you need the following:
{
  \once\hide Staff.BarLine \bar "|" % work around issue 3949
  \stopStaff
  % insert any tweak on LedgerLineSpanner here
  \startStaff
}

HTH, Simon