Polyphonic notes slur solution

From: rsfjr
Subject: Polyphonic notes slur solution
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 03:48:43 -0300

Hello,

I am trying to overcome an issue. I need to place some slurs in a polyphonic
pair, connecting the noteheads. Is there any workaround?

\new Staff {

<<{b'}\\{g'}>>
}

I have tried creating other notes and forcing a horizontal shift, but no
success, only the first note overlays the entire polyphonic note, like this:

\new Staff {

<<
{b'}
\\
{g'}
 \\
{
\override NoteColumn.force-hshift =  0 b'(
\override NoteColumn.force-hshift =  0 g')

I even tried negative numbers for the g', but it just won't overlap the
other notes.

All the Best