Re: Easy way to switch off transpositions

From: Chris Yate
Subject: Re: Easy way to switch off transpositions
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 23:46:05 +0100

On 12 July 2015 at 23:02, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Chris Yate <address@hidden> writes:

> I find it would be very convenient every now and again to be able to change
> a score to be non-transposing -- in order to easily check pitches etc.
>
> Any better approaches?

Well, the Midi should be fine already, so you need this just for
proofreading.  And for that, you should be able to just transpose back
again.

Another possibility is working with music quotes: those are always in
concert pitch.

--
David Kastrup

Ah -- applying the inverse transposition on each voice, in the concert pitch score?  Of course! Yes, I think that would work, will give it a go.

Chris