Pair of eyes needed

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Pair of eyes needed
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 21:27:52 +0000

Hello

Just finished a transcription of a simple piece (four pages, for piano).
I took all my care to correctly transcribe it, but I would love if someone could help proofreading it.

All the details are in [1] (source, pdf, lilypond).

If you are willing to help, you do not need to mess with the lilypond code. You can just annotate somehow the PDF, and I'll fix the code.

After this validation step is done, I'll request help for some lilypond details (but probably better to ask one thing at a time).

Thank you,
Alberto

[1] https://github.com/ambs/music/tree/master/Gounod/ValseDesSylphes

PS: of course you will be credited for your work.