Re: slashes and percent

From: Peter Berlau
Subject: Re: slashes and percent
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 21:38:13 +0100

Hello Simon, hello All!

a part of my problem is solved
i using now

\omit Stem
b4 b b b
\undo \omit Stem

with the '/' as notehead

But in tramspostion
in Bb   b = 'cis'
in Es   b = 'gis'
thats pretty ugly...
if i can use the percent and percent - slash the
position of the percent and slash sign are not touched by
transposition...
Thats, what i looking for, but without the first note printed out.
i can do this with percent, but not with the slash...
and don't not know, why... ;)

Thanks for Help,
all the best,
Peter