two consecutive \mark at end and beginning of line

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: two consecutive \mark at end and beginning of line
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 08:47:27 +0100

Hi folks

There's any way to let lilypond print the second mark in this minimal example?

\version "2.19.31"

\relative {
 \repeat unfold 8 c'1
\once \override Score.RehearsalMark.break-visibility = #end-of-line-visible
 \once \override Score.RehearsalMark.self-alignment-X = #RIGHT
 \mark \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.segno" }
 \break

 \mark \default
 f1
}

I'm getting this warning:
warning: Two simultaneous mark events, junking this one

As the first mark is at the end of line and the second at the beginning, there's no chance of collision. I would expect lilypond to print it.

I think that my case is a little bit different from these snippets:
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=735
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=736

Wait, I think I found the right snippet:
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=892

but it's way too complex for such an easy task. I'd rather go for a formatted \markup instead of adding such a complexity in my scores.

Thanks in advance for any advice
Federico