Re: fatal error on MetronomeMark font-name override

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: fatal error on MetronomeMark font-name override
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 11:41:09 -0700 (MST)

tisimst wrote
> Does it just happen with 2.19.30? It worked for me with 2.19.29 on
> Windows.
> Wasn't able to check 2.19.30 yet. Will try in a few minutes.

Yeah, it works for me with .30 and .31 as well. Sorry. If there aren't too
many instances you need to un-bolden, then you can always use a \markup:

\tempo \markup { \normal-text "Tempo Test" } c''1

Normally, this should work, but it doesn't seem to for me:

\override Score.MetronomeMark.font-series = #'medium

Best,
Abraham