Re: Documentation web address change?

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Documentation web address change?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 07:21:14 +1100

On 11/11/2015 03:33, RomanticStrings wrote:
I am no longer able to open the development version documentation web address
through Frescobaldi.  The program seeks to append /Documentation/index to
the address, but I am no longer able to find the prefix to achieve the
desired website.  Has the development documentation address changed?

I just checked with Frescobaldi 2.18.1 on my Windows machine. Selecting "Lilypond Documentation" off the Help menu brings up the 2.19.31 documentation without any problem. You know you can Add/Change the path to Lilypond docs in the Frescobaldi preferences dialog? I haven't changed the path on mine - it points to http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19.

Nick