Re: Please help with fretboard diagram spacing

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Please help with fretboard diagram spacing
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 13:47:38 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Swan" <address@hidden>
To: "lilypond-user" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 1:03 PM
Subject: Please help with fretboard diagram spacing

I didn't get any response to my request for advice on adjusting spacing between a fretboard diagram and the associated staff. Does anybody have any suggestions? I am stuck and need help with this. Thanks! Here is the snippet -- I would like
more space below the fretboard diagram and the staff, but I've tried every
override and \paper setting I would find with no results.

If you bear in mind that your diagram is a markup, and then look in the NR for text alignment, you'll end up in the learning manual showing you how to do this.

\new Voice = “scale” \relative c {
\override TextScript.padding = #30

Inserting my second line below where you have my first should show you one option.

--
Phil Holmes