Re: guitar scale diagram - change root

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: guitar scale diagram - change root
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 07:02:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Bart,

yes, that's no problem.
In the attached file, I've added a parameter "start". It's an integer to
indicate the tone number to start with, i.e. 1 for the root etc. This might
be a start.

Recently, there has been another thread that might be interesting for you as
well:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Guitar-Fret-Diagram-scale-degree-below-string-td179664.html#a179739

Cheers,
Klaus