Re: Table of Contents: 2 problems

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: Table of Contents: 2 problems
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 08:16:23 -0500

Greetings David,

Please forgive me if I misunderstood your meaning, but here is perhaps
a solution, albeit less elegant, for your second issue? Perhaps your
\paper block can reflect the margins which you would like for the
Table of Contents, but for the preceding paragraphs of text on the
same page, you could use

\override-lines #'(line-width . 100) { . . . }

to affect those particular margins.

Hwaen Ch'uqi