outside-staff-priority?

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: outside-staff-priority?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 15:58:03 -0500

Greetings -

I'm running LY 2.19.31 under Win7.

In the following snippet, I would like to move the Rehearsal Mark below the tempo indication, or, conversely, move the tempo indication above the Rehearsal Mark. I cannot figure out how to do either. I would greatly appreciate some help. I tried setting the outside-staff-priority of each and/or both, but without success. I'm also not sure if MetronomeMark is the correct designation for the \tempo indication.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Ralph

%%%%%%%%%%% begin snippet %%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.19.31"