RE: Why break doesn't work?

From: Luca Danieli
Subject: RE: Why break doesn't work?
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 00:51:37 +0100

Thank you Joram.

I'll pay more attention regarding your point (a).

About (b), I did it write it because I was unable to reproduce the behavior.
Indeed the solution you proposed doesn't work.

If I write \bar "|." \break for example, I can see the new barline at the centre of the bar, but still it doesn't break it.

Do I maybe have to add \break to all or to any specific staff? I have actually 5 main staffs and Cello is the last.

Luca