Telemann's "Strich"

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Telemann's "Strich"
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 12:44:21 +0100

Dear list,

I’m working on a bilingual edition of Telemann’s  Singe-, Spiel- und General-Baß-Übungen, a very nice little tutorial consisting almost entirely of songs with a figured bass line and a written-out realization.
In the bass lines Telemann sometimes adds short straight lines parallel with the note heads, a sort of straight slur, indicating that the right hand should not play chords except on he first on these “slurred notes. See the attached Telemann's_Strich.png

Apparently this has also been used by other composers though I have not seen any examples. I also do not know if there is an official name for it.
Nor have I found such a line among LilyPond s grobs.
For a quick fix I have used tweaked slurs with \override Slur.ratio = #0.0  and in essence this works quite well except that, though straight, they still are slurs with tapered ends.

Does any of you know of a better solution?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone