Re: Boxed Measure Counter

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Boxed Measure Counter
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 22:40:17 -0700 (MST)

dtsmarin,

How about doing what is recommended in the NR:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/bars#bar-numbers

Scroll down to the sub-section called "Print bar numbers inside boxes or circles" for the specific commands. If you are using the latest stable (2.18.2), then change "2.19" in the above address to "2.18", but the instructions are the same.

HTH,
Abraham