Re: How to reproduce this?

From: Chris Yate
Subject: Re: How to reproduce this?
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 16:52:07 +0000

Hi there,There's a few things wrong here...

I'd start by getting the voices separated. So  something like:

<<
   \quaver_triplet_stuff
% this will be voice 1 and stems-up
\\
   \chord_notes
% this will be voice 2, but you'll have to hide the stems. exercise for the reader ;-)

Chord notation here
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/chord-notation