Re: Edition-engraver: Multiple editions in same file

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Edition-engraver: Multiple editions in same file
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 10:12:48 -0500

Hi Benjamin,

> So far this seems to be working, but I don't know if this is considered the
> 'correct' way to do it.
> So have I kept myself on the beaten path or wandered into inadvisable
> territory?

This is what I do, all the time.
I’ve never had any problems with it, so I’m assuming it’s the “correct” way.

n.b. You can even have multiple editions *in the same score*, by adding them
[individually] to the appropriate contexts inside the \score block.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info