Re: Removing white space from svg output

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Removing white space from svg output
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 10:20:38 -0500

Hi Paul,

> On Feb 1, 2016, at 7:36 AM, paul booker <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Can anyone see this becoming a scheme function which could sit in my
> defs.ily file and save this ugly step?
> I guess I mean an internal to Lilypond rather than external solution.
> I'm not at all familiar with Scheme, but I did peek at "svg-output.scm". I
> can't find the equivalent for png output.

These are timely questions.  See ly:one-line-auto-height-breaking

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/page-breaking#one_002dline_002dauto_002dheight-page-breaking

which just landed in the LilyPond development release, 2.19.36

There’s also (in the works) a similar ly:one-page-breaking function that will
set the paper height to fit the music.

http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4752/

Cheers,
-Paul