Re: Centering a musical example and reducing the vertical space between

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Centering a musical example and reducing the vertical space between example and text
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 13:56:48 +0100

Dear all,

Underneath the scores Im working on are comments, in many cases interspersed with little musical examples.
I am setting the comments in two columns, one with the original German text, the other with an English translation.

Her is an example of what it looks like now.

No  isn't.
Because I'm not the only one on this list filtering inline-images per default, I'd recommend to attach them.
It's quite tedious to get the images otherwise, reducing your chance to get an early helpful answer.

How can I center the musical example?

Horizontal or vertical, not clear to me.

And how can I reduce the space between he example and the next text-block?

Please, provide always a minimal code example stating the version you use.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone

Cheers,