Re: Horizontal offset in polyphonic contexts.

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Horizontal offset in polyphonic contexts.
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 08:48:23 -0600

Simon,

My code simply (!) tried to show the various ways I'd attempted a solution. Thanks for wading through it nonetheless.

But you were absolutely right about the LP version. My example was based on a previous poster's question to the LP list (found via Google) about this same positioning problem. I copied their code to see how it worked and did not modify the version directive.

That said, I apparently have differing versions of LP on my several computers. That "problem" existed when using LP on one (hence the list email) but disappeared when using LP on another that has, apparently, a newer  release.

I apologize for not posting a follow-up to the list cancelling my "problem."

Also, thanks for the explanation of what works where and why. Though  I've been using LP for a long time (seven years) I realized when researching this problem that I really don't understand it's fundamental architecture and logic. It's time I did. I'm going to work through the manual until I "get" it.

Thanks again.

Guy

--
Guy Stalnaker