Re: tweaking accidental padding within KeySignature

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: tweaking accidental padding within KeySignature
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 12:33:01 +0100

Hi Kieren,

#(set-global-staff-size 100)
#(set-default-paper-size "a4" 'landscape)
\version "2.19.36"

{
 \key c\minor
 \omit Staff.TimeSignature
 c'

 \once\override Staff.KeySignature.padding = #0.2
 \key c\minor
 c'

 \once\override Staff.KeySignature.padding = #-.1
 \key c\minor
 c'
}

Or? Did I misunderstand the question?

Cheers,
Pierre

Hello all,

I’m hoping to control the padding of accidentals within a KeySignature — specifically, I want to loosen/increase the spacing a little bit — but I can’t seem to find the right incantation. Any hints/links would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kieren.