Re: System separator stencil

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: System separator stencil
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 09:48:35 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 9:42 AM, dtsmarin [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,
How can I change the default stencil of the system-separator?
To me it looks a little narrow and small, and I prefer the system separator glyph from Bravura.

It's just a markup object. You can set it to be whatever you want. I often use one where the slashes are a little bigger/thicker and appear on both sides of the systems. See: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/other-paper-variables#index-system_002dseparator_002dmarkup

Also how can I hide the separator if I want to in certain systems?

That I don't know. Why do you want to hide it?

HTH,
Abraham