align-on-syllable.ly and 2.19.36

From: David Wright
Subject: align-on-syllable.ly and 2.19.36
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 22:42:16 -0600

Hi, I think I've got the latest version of align-on-syllable.ly
(3049 Dec  4 02:21) from variously

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2015-12/msg00124.html
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general/107425
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=888

and it works great in 2.18.2. However, I'm having problems using it in
2.19.36. I added the following LP code involving NullVoice to the test
case, which breaks it.

I don't know if it's the fault of NullVoice or align-on-syllable.ly.
NullVoice is rather delicate; for example, it doesn't play well with
\addlyrics for no reason obvious to me.

\score {
  \new Staff <<
    \new NullVoice = "nullvoice" \melody
    \new Voice = "voice" \melody
    \new Lyrics = "testI"
      \with { \override LyricText.X-offset = #center-on-word }
      \lyricsto "nullvoice" \lyr
    \new Lyrics = "testII"
      \with { \override LyricText.X-offset = #center-on-word }
      \lyricsto "nullvoice" \lyrA
    %% The control-voice omits the override
    \new Lyrics = "control"
      \lyricsto "nullvoice" \lyrControl