How to generate a Tambourine "shake" (or any "trill" sound) in MIDI file

From: Ziad Gholam
Subject: How to generate a Tambourine "shake" (or any "trill" sound) in MIDI file ?
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 15:56:03 +0200

Hello to all

I am using version 2.18.2
I managed to write tambourine percussion music ...

Although I did code tambourine "shake" as trill  ( tamb2^\startTrillSpan  tamb4\stopTrillSpan )
I do not know how to generate that tambourine "shake" in the MIDI file (generated at the end of the layout section ...) ?

On a wider scale, how could I generate the sound (in the MIDI file)  of a trill on ANY instrument or voice ?

__

​Regards
,
Ziad GHOLAM