Re: Tuplet number direction

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Tuplet number direction
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 11:15:36 +0100

On Wed, 2016-04-13 at 11:00 +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> [...]

Ah, yes! that fits with the
 font-shape (symbol):

    'italic

entry, since tuplet numbers are usually in italics.
I think it would help to have the format of this information
(property-name default value ...) somewhere easily visible (e.g. an
"explain" link on the top of each box or headings or ...)

Thank you very much I feel that information may stick.

Richard