Weird key sig accumulation

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Weird key sig accumulation
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 00:39:04 +0200

Hello everybody,

I’ve built some music functions to handle a large, multi-section piece, and ran into a strange problem, which I could boil down to the attached example. If the concat-part function is called on the \key expression multiple times in parallel, the \key expressions are accumulated in a way I’ve never seen before. Why would that be? The original piece is in five parts, and having A sharp major with ten sharps pop up on a score by di Lasso was somewhat funny :-)

Best, Simon