GUILE error when running lilypond-book

From: Matt
Subject: GUILE error when running lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 20:01:07 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

when running lilypond-book I get the error:

lilypond_test.lytex:16:44: error: GUILE signaled an error for the
expressionbeginning here
  \once \override BreathingSign.stencil = #
      ly:breathing-sign::divisio-maior
Unbound variable: ly:breathing-sign::divisio-maior

When running the score separately in lilypond I don't get the error. So the
score seems to be ok, but lilypond-book has issues with it.

It looks like that the macro definition divisioMajor makes issue:

divisioMaior = {
  \once \override BreathingSign.stencil = #ly:breathing-sign::divisio-maior
  \once \override BreathingSign.Y-offset = #0
  \breathe
}

I'm running lilypond 2.18.2.

Any hints would be appreciated.

PS: system is claiming that I would top-post. So I'm adding some lines of
text at the very end. And deleting the quote of lilypond_test.lytex in the
hope that the message is now accepted.