Bay Area

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Bay Area
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 11:09:21 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'm really looking forward to attend the GSoC mentors summit on the last
weekend of October in Sunnyvale. I intend to be in the Bay Area somewhat
earlier, depending on how many days of leave I can negotiate with my
family ;-)

So I expect to be around SF ca. Oct 25-27(28) and would be happy meeting
LilyPond people during these days. I'll be mainly interested in
sight-seeing at that occasion, but talking about LilyPond is of course
not prohibited!

Please get in touch with me if you're interested in meeting me, if you
have a few spare hours to show me something interesting etc.

For social as well as economic considerations I'd also be glad if
someone would be able to provide me with a bed for one or more night(s).
But I'll at the same time look for commercial accomodation right now, as
there seem to be *still* some reasonably priced beds available on AirBnB ...

Best
Urs