Chord names in a score

From: Silverlode
Subject: Chord names in a score
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 13:52:46 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone, I have a bunch of instrument parts, one of which is a mandolin that has slash marks with chords above the staff in various places. I've accomplished this by doing the following: \override NoteHead #'style = #'slash \repeat percent 6 { << \chords \with { alignAboveContext = mando } {s4 c8 s4.} {r4\mp b'8 r4 b8} >> } This looks fine: But when I try to render the conductor score it doesn't work. I'm doing this: \score { \new StaffGroup << \new Staff { \override Staff.InstrumentName.self-alignment-X = #RIGHT \set Staff.instrumentName = \markup \right-column { "mandolin" } \set Staff.shortInstrumentName = #"man" \mandoMusic } >> } And it looks like this: Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.