intentionally blank cover page ?

From: B~M
Subject: intentionally blank cover page ?
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 14:58:03 +1000

Dear All, I have a simple little problem.
I have two viola suites, each two pages long. I would like to print these two pieces
double sided, but with an intentionally blank first page so there is only one page turn
from the first to the second piece in the collection

I use (crudely)

\book
{

\bookpart
{
\header {}
music.....
}
\bookpart
{
\header{}
music....
}

} % end book

if I use \pageBreak after \book I get the header of the first work on the front page.
Is there a simple way just to have a blank first/cover page please ?

Paul