Re: Long compile times on Windows 10 status

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Long compile times on Windows 10 status
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 11:58:27 +1100

Hi Steven,

I get the slow compile on every run. I believe this is a current development issue.

Andrew

On 17 October 2016 at 10:45, Steven Weber wrote:

I’ve found that whenever I install a new font on my computer, I wind up in this state.

That being said, I can recover back to normal speeds by deleting the C:\Users\<me>\.lilypond-fonts.cache-2 folder.  The first build after doing this will be slow (because it’s rebuilding the font cache), but after that, speeds are back to normal.