Slur too long

From: Ilja Panzer
Subject: Slur too long
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 10:56:34 +0100

Hello everybody,

I recently ran across the following problem:

\version "2.19.49"
\markup "slurUp"
{
  \autoBeamOff \slurUp \stemUp g'8( c''16 b'16  c''8)

\markup "slurDown"
{
  \autoBeamOff \slurDown \stemUp g'8( c''16 b'16  c''8)

produces the attached output.

With the \slurUp-command the slur is a bit too long. Is there a default setting to correct that? I modify slurs regularly but this bit is from a piece where it is the upper voice in a system which is also required to be printed separately and I would like to keep the modifications to a minimum so I don’t have to change all the parameters for the separate voices when printed invidvidually.

Maybe on of you has a hint

Best regards and thanks for the amazing input and discussions in this list
Ilja