RE: Shape note font failures

From: Jim Duke
Subject: RE: Shape note font failures
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:18:39 +0000

I had already tried rendering it in the best form I could, and I first saw the
problem when working with the songs in printed form.  I also had zoomed in on
the notes in the PDF Viewer (I'm using the latest Acrobat Reader from Adobe)
and the errant notes were wrong at all zoom levels.

Since Harm didn't have a problem, I thought that perhaps he was using a
different version of Lilypond than I was.  I was running 2.18.2; and I suspect
that Harm was running close to the latest version so I tested that.  2.19.49
worked fine.  I don't know enough about the system to diagnose why.

Thanks for all the help