Coloring broken in Lily 2.19.51?

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Coloring broken in Lily 2.19.51?
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 13:18:15 +0100

Ponders,

Anyone else using coloring in scores, using lilypond unstable and spotting
coloring-issues when generating scores?

I spotted a horrible output for a score I created for beamer in our church
service and upon futher inspection it appears caused by only partial coloring
of the score from black to white: some barlines / stems were still in black and
from the looks of it the ouline of the Lyric font is consistently black
(filling is white; in 2.19.49 both appear to be white at first glance)

For recoloring the score I use the following LSR snippet:
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=443

I’ll try to compose a minimal example showing the erratice behavior, but am
curious if others are seeing the same.