Re: Small typo on LilyPond.org

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Small typo on LilyPond.org
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 14:06:30 -0800

On Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 10:46:14PM +0100, Noeck wrote:
> Am 07.12.2016 um 11:24 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> > it would be too much effort to fix something so minor
>
> From my naive point of view, there is something inherently wrong with a
> website system if it is too much effort to correct a typo...

I agree, but thankfully that's not the case here.  I'm looking
forward to receiving your patch, Noeck!  :)

As always, I'm happy to mentor anybody who wants to contribute to
LilyPond.  There's plenty of work to go around, even for easy
typo-fixes like changing
  @emph{December 40, 2016}
  @emph{December 04, 2016}

Cheers,