RE: PDF-Editor Links in Windows

From: Thomas Wilmot
Subject: RE: PDF-Editor Links in Windows
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 12:24:10 -0400

I hope I'm doing this right...still trying to figure out this mailing list
after all these years!

I replied to the message but sent a carbon copy to address@hidden

I used the Gmane Web interface in the past, but it's down, so trying to do
it the "normal" way by actually using eMail!  Quite a barrier to new users I
think!

Anyway,  I did try doing everything from the root of the drive, with a
one-word file name and got the same error message.  I also tried it with
another text editor (TextPad) and got a similar error message.  I just don't
think any of the text editors (including LilyPad) are programmed to
understand this textedit protocol!

Should I be posting in the bug mailing list?

Thanks,
    Thomas