Re: Problems engraving some unbeautiful music

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Problems engraving some unbeautiful music
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:54:03 +0100

On 19.12.2016 11:51, Peter Toye wrote:
I'm trying to engrave the attached score fragment, but can't work out how to get it right. I agree with LP that it's not beautiful, but that's what the composer wrote.

The method used in that engraving is nice, but difficult to get right and rarely used. It’s not a good idea to go exactly with that in computer engraving, so I’d rather do something like the attached.

Best, Simon